Quadio was established in 2009 with an aim to become a provider of affordable high-quality hearing care solutions for all. Founded by two technocrats, the company is headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Quadio is actively involved in R&D, manufacture and distribution of hearing health care services and devices. Our strength lies in integrating technology into our way of thinking and functioning and coming up with an innovative solution.
One founder’s deep desire to lead a life unhindered by his hearing loss and to help other hearing impaired people improve their quality of life.
To deliver innovative hearing solutions - to anyone, anytime, anywhere - that empower people to hear what they want, how they want and when they want.
To increase penetration of hearing aids and hearing solutions across the globe with affordable, accessible and innovative solutions.
We aim to increase penetration of hearing solutions by:
- Creating better listening experiences
- Increasing affordability
- Increasing reach
- Reducing stigma
- Spreading awareness
- Digital hearing devices that provide high-quality binaural listening experience with features available in expensive devices, along with higher bandwidth and better sound processing.
- High-end functionality at entry level pricing.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Easy software upgrade possible without replacing the device.
- Compatible mobile phone apps with our digital hearing aid that make cost of ownership extremely low.
- Net audiometry leveraging the power of internet, electronics and signal processing technologies for portable solutions.
- Noise management and hearing conservation programs.