AREA SALES MANAGER
Bangalore- Delhi - Hyderabad - Pune
Quadio is looking for dynamic, passionate and talented individuals, who are motivated by challenge, to plan, execute and monitor the company's sales operations in Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad and Pune.
Qualifications and experience
- A university degree is essential.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of successful experience in medical devices and/or pharmaceutical sales. Experience in hearing aid industries is preferred.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of computers is required.
- Manages sales of Quadio's products and services within a defined geographic area.
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Collaborates with the rest of the team in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through planning, deployment and management of Quadio products.
- Establishes and manages effective programs and activities that help in sales development and customer satisfaction.
- An extensive amount of travel is required.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in channel accounts ( ENTs, Audiologists, Traders, Hospitals, etc.)
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partner expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned channel accounts and in the defined geography.
- Pro-actively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive channel partner relationship.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and channel partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Pro-actively recruits new qualifying partners.
- Confers with Sale Head in defining monthly and quarterly business plan for the sales function based on the defined corporate strategies.
- Actively tracks movement of competitors' products and marketing activities through marketing intelligence and communicates exception scenarios to regional manager.
- Coordinates with the Marketing team and informs other members of the sales team by conducting programs/camps in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Pricing and Discounts : Determines discounts for channel partners on proposed price schedule. Forwards to superiors for review and approval for special cases
- Maintains pricing, discount details.
- Manages Collections: Ensures timely collections of payments from the channels. Follows up with the regional/head office, collects payment and sends the cheques to the head office
- Escalates to Sales Head in case of any collections issues, and follows up for payments, if any.
- Manages customer complaints: Manages customer complaints and device returns, and ensures issue resolution
- In case of sales return, analyzes reasons for return, informs stores/dispatch to make a sales return order, receives goods back at stores, inspects goods and documents reason for return.
- Stock Planning: Discusses and provides sales forecast to the Regional Manager. Prepares MIS for stock planning to forecast monthly/quarterly
Apply for the position below or e-mail your application to Human Resources.